Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aaaahhhh!!!!!

Daaaaaangggg, have things been crazy lately! Dancing every day of the week for the past three weeks and the next three, not to mention school is beyond stressful right now. I'm almost afraid of the amount of homework I'm going to get next year, given the amount I get now.
I actually had a dance competition this weekend- it went pretty well! One more next weekend, then recital, and its over for the year! But of course the weekend after I finish dance, I start staff training. Gah! But I'll get to spend my summer hanging out with kids, flipping canoes, shooting guns, jumping off 40 ft poles, and learning about God. Man, I'm excited.
So enough pointlessness, my major thought of the day is, no matter how tired you are, how much your feet hurt, how you keep thinking, "What if I screw up? What if I forget? What if I just can't do it?", never stop, cause your only getting better.

Song of the day: Bones Shatter- Hedley
(I just realized that out of... I think six blogs, four have Hedley songs :P )

No comments: