Thursday, January 19, 2012

I suck at life... and blogging.

Happy new year!
Failure. Haha.
So much has happened since my last blog post. It's insane. Let's start with the cons, and finish with th pros. hahaha.

CONS
-This past summer, I realized just how much of a downward spiral I was on.
-I started "seeing" this guy, who, in retrospect, was a jerk, and too old for me, and just an all around tire fire. I probably don't have to say that he hurt me.
-I realized that I was falling for someone close to me, who would more than likely never feel the same.
-I lost a family member, very unexpectedly, right after Christmas. It tore me apart.
-I lost an old friend, last weekend, again very unexpectedly, in an extremely shocking and horrifying way. It just opened new wounds on top of those already there.

PROS
-Key word, realized. I realized that I was in spiral mode. I fixed it. I can't say I'm completely there, and it's six months later, but I'm working on it.
-He hurt me, but because of that, I got to be really, really close with a friend I had kind of fallen out of touch with.  And his car was broken into. Karma's a bitch.
-I'm teaching dance classes this year/
-I attended an event called We Day, and holy mother of God was I inspired.
-I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE!
-The feeling I have for this guy? They're mutual.

I'm in a good place right now, despite the loss of a few important people. I don't know. Other than that, I'm happy.

LIGHTS- Pretend

No comments: