Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trashy Attention Seekers

I am kind of pathetic at blog updates. No big deal or anything. But as per usual, my life has been crazy, what with dance competitions coming up and finals in two weeks, looking for a year round job and applying to work at camp again.
What's new with me, you may be asking. Well, nothing too exciting, to be honest. I need a car. I need a paying job. I gained a family member. I lost my so called best friend. I might be a little bitter about the last one, but that's when happens when they claim they showed up at school both drunk and high. I called bull. I'm not an idiot. Anyways.
[I am aware that I have done a decent amount of complaining in this blog already, but that's fine.]
I am so sick and tired of putting up with people who spend their time "partying" (aka getting drunk and hooking up with someone) at every opportunity. People who sleep with one person to get back at someone else, then sleep with yet another to get back at the revenge partner. People who drink until they hit coma status. People who expect their boyfriend to forgive them after they cheat on him at a party, completely wasted and high as a kite. People who are absolutely hammered and practically do the nasty right there in the middle of the room with someone who initially expressed interest in you. People who are supposed to be your friends, and turn out to be anything but.
I'm not saying I'm a saint, because that is the opposite of true. But I'm really sick of only being a "friend" when a certain someone either needs to complain or throw something in my face.
I'm going to end this little rant here, go start it with the person who needs to hear it.
I leave you with this-
Song of the day: Cam Hunter of DWW- G.T.F.O

No comments: